Wednesday, January 20th, 2016
This is definitely a long over due post but why not? Shopping for clothes online is one of my favorite things. Shopbop, ASOS, Zara, Topshop are my daily must-visit websites to check out new arrivals and while I become more selective on what I buy over the years, my growing list of online shops grew substantially and not just clothes. There are accessories, beauty products, graphic design (I’m a photoshop nerd), software, and food. Here are the top 10:
1) MLM: A beautiful online shop with minimalist style.
2) Flynn Skye: A Boho Chic shop that sells pretty summer-ready tops and dresses.
3) Clare V Clutches: I’m a big fan of clutches and Clare V clutches are definitely my favorite. They’re stylish, practical and classic.
4) Tokyo Factory: All natural organic skin care line from LA that I’m obsessed with. My face glows with youth thanks to their face-masks!
5) Rodale’s beauty selection: One of the best organic beauty selections on the web and I can always find something new to love. Right now, this body scrub from NYL is permanently in my bathroom.
6) The Pure Bar – When I’m craving something sweet, these healthy snacks from pure bar are my savior.
7) The Restoration Hardware – One of my favorite places to browse for furniture and living. Here is the dream couch that I’m saving my money for. 8) Wanderlust + C0 – The affordable jewelry store that sells lovely pieces under $100.
9) M.Gemi – You would think that a quality hand-crafted shoes made in Italy is probably out of your prince range but I was surprised by how beautiful and affordable they are. As a flats devotee, these kitten heels are my favorite.
10) Graphic River – If you use photoshop, you’ll probably know this great resource already but one of my favorite things to search for is photoshop action. Just click on ‘add-ons’ and you’ll spend hours marveling at all the amazing things you can do with a click of a button in photoshop. Take a look at this, you can create clouds in a photo with this action:
I hope you enjoy this post! xoxoxxoxoxoxoxo