Sunday, March 5th, 2017
Shopbop is hands down my favorite shopping destination to find clothes for all types of occassion and there’s always something I have my eyes on. Right now, I’m obsessed with anything white and romantic. Delicate necklaces, leather clutches, print heels and off-the-shoulder looks. Shopbop doesn’t disappoint! Here are some of my favorite finds and guess what?! You can get up to 25% off with the code GOBIG17.Get out your wallets! 1) Cloverpost Ink Choker Necklace 2) MM6 Anniversary Clutch 3) Le Specs Caliente Sunglasses 4) Schutz Lisana Wrap Sandals 5) Choupette book.
Monday, January 9th, 2017
I used to make resolutions. Big ones, small ones, little tiny ones. But now, I make none. It doesn’t mean that I don’t have goals I would like to accomplish. But I find that resolutions are meaningless if you don’t have a strategy or a concrete plan. Instead of resolutions, I decided to create an online journal by installing mindful, a chrome extension that keeps me focused on what I need to get done everyday and add new things I want to try. That’s the only thing I did.
A cliche for a new year is that we all need to achieve these lofty goals and get ambitious and start something impossible. But I like to think that we can achieve more by replacing resolutions with smaller actions. It makes me happy that I don’t need to worry about being disappointed because I know I’m doing 1% more of what I want to do everyday.
Tuesday, December 27th, 2016
If you spent your Christmas doing nothing productive at all and had a ton of fun being lazy, you’re in fine company. Because that’s what I did. But ahhhhh! It’s back to work again! Seriously, wouldn’t it be nice if we have a law that says we can work whenever we want to?! Imagine how amazing life would be for everyone if money isn’t an issue. Okay, I’ll get off my soap box and tell you 5 best ways you can get back to work mode after Christmas.
2) Get Prynt for your phone right now and impress everyone at your job.
3) One of my goals for 2017 is to get up one hour early (it’s so hard for a night owl like me to even open my eyes when my alarm goes off!) so reading these morning routines of successful people really motivates me to embrace being a morning person.
4) Best business books to read in 2017 for inspiration.
5) Instead of having a bunch of tools to manage your business, why not just have one tool that does it all?
Bonus: I plan to buy a fancy studio apartment for myself but then I realize that buying an entire private island is a better option.
Monday, December 19th, 2016
Now that Pantone has declared “Greenery” as the color of the year, it’s time to incorporate plants into our work spaces to clear our mind and spirit. Here are some beautiful work spaces with plants to inspire your day and maybe even make you feel peaceful after looking at them.
(Source: Tumblr, Design Sponge)
Monday, December 12th, 2016
Wishing you the most romantic Monday possible! xoxoxoxo
Monday, December 5th, 2016
I can’t believe it is finally December! Not to mention I’ll be a year older in a week…Urrgh, if I have one super power, I will stop myself from aging and be forever young! Speaking of being young:
1) Drinking green tea everyday will make you look just that, young.
2) Now that we’re about to get rain in Hawaii and get wet instead of lovely snow, an umbrella is a necessity, except I don’t carry one because I already have a million things in my hands. But I think this wind-proof, water-proof and thief-proof umbrella from Davek might convince me to buy one.
3) Did you know that you can buy your own little private island for under a million dollars?!!
4) This guy has one of the most peaceful backyard I’ve ever seen. Can we be friends?
5) Finally, know someone who likes to procrastinate? This cheeky little notebook would make a perfect little gift.
Sunday, November 27th, 2016
You work hard all year so when holidays roll around, don’t you think you should splurge on only the best for yourself? Enter shopbop massive sale where you can take up to 55 percent off! Here are some of my favorite picks (psssst! Some of them are under $100.00!).
1) Alix Allen Slip Dress
2) Pearl necklace
3) Balloon Dog Bank
4) Fringe Rose Pen
5) Eberjey Triangle Bra and thong
6) Kate Spade city sandals
7) The Master Plan Journal
8) Kate Spade Hello Iphone
9) Self Portrait Sunglasses
10) Palermo clutch
Now go get a little something for yourself!
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016
Polkadots can be childish and boring. But not this keepsake “Don’t Wait” top that I just bought! I can see myself wearing it to the office and then pairing it with denim shorts for the weekend. Perfect 10 out of 10 versatile piece.
Monday, November 21st, 2016
A modern day gentleman knows that it’s good manners to dress well. If you’re looking for some stylish gifts to give to a special guy in your life this holiday, you don’t have to search too far. Here are some of my favorite finds for guys who want to look good, smell good and feel good for Thanksgiving and beyond.
A tailored button-down shirt that can go straight from a board meeting to a cocktail party. And some fancy grey pants to go with it. Then a pair of cool shoes that says “Don’t take me too seriously”. Spritz a sophisticated cologne on your wrists before you put on this watch. Don’t forget to moisturize your hands while you’re at it! Put all the essentials like this minimalistic 2017 calendar and glasses in your travel bag.
On a side note: Isn’t shopping gifts for guys the easiest thing ever?!
Sunday, November 20th, 2016
A cozy bedroom should have these four things: plush bedding, silk pillows, windows, and green plants. And if you’re lucky, someone you love.