Tuesday, November 1st, 2016
My beauty philosophy is “Less is More”. I focus on having a really good diet and work out regimen than spending money on expensive skin care but when I do, I like to look for affordable and effective products that give results. One of my favorite stores to shop for beauty products is the Korean online skin care store called Memebox. Here are five products that I use religiously on my skin to shave 20 years off my face and body (That’s right!). But the important thing to remember is gravity waits for no one and looking younger takes consistent maintenance. In my experience, your diet and daily exercise should be the first priority before skin care. 1) Pure Green Tea Mask 2) Red Serum 3) Pearl Cream 4) Vitamin C serum 5) Sweet Glam Pink Lipstick
Monday, October 31st, 2016
Here are five things I love this Monday.
1. I love hot showers. I like to take my time in bath and splash water around like a kid. Until I read this about Scottish showers and start thinking “Hmm…maybe I need to take cold showers instead?”.
2. Have you guys listened to the new movie “Trolls” soundtrack? It’s upbeat, happy and great for dancing!
3. Who knew a $2.00 face mask can do wonders for your face?
4. The app I use to pretend I’m a billionaire? Mezi.
5. I ran out of my iphone battery all the time. Not anymore with Triple C, my favorite charger.
Sunday, October 30th, 2016
Sometimes you find a perfect dress that personifies who you are and that’s why I bought this for love and lemons dress to wear it on a special occasion. Most likely to a romantic dinner or a picnic.
Saturday, October 29th, 2016
I have an embarrassing confession to make: I still sleep with lights on. I’m the only one in my family who does this and I also don’t understand how anyone could sleep in total darkness without being scared! The ironic thing is that I’m also very curious about supernatural or paranormal things and I avidly read about ghosts encounters. But the one thing I will never, ever do is watch horror movies. I remembered when I was living at the dorms in college, my roommates decided to put on “The Exorcist” and since it was the most famous scary movie, I decided to watch it. BIG MISTAKE. Not even 10 minutes into the movie, I was checking my pulse to see if I’m still alive while my roommates were laughing! Not at me, but at the movie. I wish I have their sense of humor.
When I watch a movie, I want to feel uplifted and happy. Why would I watch a movie like the “The Ring” where I’m going to have nightmares for a month? Why would I torture myself with disturbing images? What is the point of horror movies? Why people find watching someone killed in extremely graphic gory details or creepy faces entertaining is beyond me.
This Halloween, please spare me the reruns of “The Texas Chain Saw Massacre”. I’d rather be watching musicals.
Thursday, October 27th, 2016
I have no tattoos or piercings on my body. I’ve never been tempted to get one either. They’re just not for me, plus I have a deep fear of needles. However, I’m fascinated by people who willingly go through pain to get huge tattoos. I can understand the allure of them. But I like my body to be untouched and keep it the way it is so the idea of getting something permanent on my body is not attractive to me.
As for piercings, I don’t even have my ears pierced because body mutilation is not really my thing.
(Photo Source: Stylestalker)
Tuesday, October 25th, 2016
Sometimes I cringe at clothes on Zara as I feel like they’re trying to dress pregnant women but this time, I’m impressed by this entire outfit because it’s something I would wear head to toe. All black? check. Victorian-inspired blouse with leather like shorts? Check Check.
Friday, October 21st, 2016
1) Why Growing a Beard Might Actually Land You a Girlfriend – First of all, I do not agree with this article. Maybe because I prefer clean cut guys over guys with beards. Beards make a guy look like a really old man.
2) 46 Rules of Genius – Something that’s worth re-reading over and over.
3) Instagram’s new office makes me feel very, very jealous. (Please hire me!)
4) London Design Festival 2016 in pictures – Get ready to be inspired.
Monday, October 17th, 2016
I don’t think I’ll ever complain about getting up for work on Monday if my home office looks like one of these amazing rooms!
(Source: Tumblr, Houzz)
Friday, October 14th, 2016
One of my favorite things to do is to dress up and imagine that I’m invited to the most decadent ball in the world. Well, at least a fancy party. I found a lot of amazing dresses that are on sale at Shopbop right now that are too good to pass up and they’re offering an amazing discount of up to 30% off your entire order! These are definitely some of my favorite picks!
1) Self Portrait Florence Dress 2) Sigerson Morrison Wedge Pumps 3) Oliveve Haircalf Queenie Clutch 4) Ben-Amun Iridescent Statement Necklace 5) Jill Jill Stuart Mock Neck Lace Dress 6) Books with Style Vogue on Christian Dior 7) Tory Burch Robinson Hardshell iPhone 6 / 6s Case
Thursday, October 13th, 2016
My dream bedroom has high ceilings, neutral wood and carpets, bookcases, cozy lighting, a balcony and a killer view. Aren’t these bedrooms to die for?!
(Source: Tumblr, Elle Decor)