Monday, November 14th, 2016
The first Monday after a long and stressful week can be tough and whether you’re elated at the results from Nov 8th or feel horrified by it, it’s important to remain positive. We can’t predict the future but we can improve the present. All of us needs to see each other as friends, not enemies.
So let’s start this Monday off by a couple of things that will put a smile on your face:
1) Riflebird takes courtship very seriously. In fact, he came up with a whole impressive dance routine to woo a female. If I were a bird, I would totally go out with him!
2) Learning to code can actually be fun! Best of all, it’s free.
3) I love Avocados and when it comes in a soap version, of course I have to buy it!
4) Did you know that UPS also stands for (Unique Personal Style)? I learned that from reading this gentleman’s interview.
5) I want to retire in Europe one day. For now, I can make plans to travel there and get these basic essentials.