Monday, December 19th, 2016
Now that Pantone has declared “Greenery” as the color of the year, it’s time to incorporate plants into our work spaces to clear our mind and spirit. Here are some beautiful work spaces with plants to inspire your day and maybe even make you feel peaceful after looking at them.
(Source: Tumblr, Design Sponge)
Sunday, November 20th, 2016
A cozy bedroom should have these four things: plush bedding, silk pillows, windows, and green plants. And if you’re lucky, someone you love.
Monday, October 17th, 2016
I don’t think I’ll ever complain about getting up for work on Monday if my home office looks like one of these amazing rooms!
(Source: Tumblr, Houzz)
Thursday, October 13th, 2016
My dream bedroom has high ceilings, neutral wood and carpets, bookcases, cozy lighting, a balcony and a killer view. Aren’t these bedrooms to die for?!
(Source: Tumblr, Elle Decor)
Wednesday, July 13th, 2016
I’ve always wanted to have a huge window in the middle of my living room roof! It looks so cool, don’t you think? Honestly, I’m happy wherever I am as long as I have art and books but it would be nice if my living room looks like one of these!
Wednesday, January 20th, 2016
This is definitely a long over due post but why not? Shopping for clothes online is one of my favorite things. Shopbop, ASOS, Zara, Topshop are my daily must-visit websites to check out new arrivals and while I become more selective on what I buy over the years, my growing list of online shops grew substantially and not just clothes. There are accessories, beauty products, graphic design (I’m a photoshop nerd), software, and food. Here are the top 10:
1) MLM: A beautiful online shop with minimalist style.
2) Flynn Skye: A Boho Chic shop that sells pretty summer-ready tops and dresses.
3) Clare V Clutches: I’m a big fan of clutches and Clare V clutches are definitely my favorite. They’re stylish, practical and classic.
4) Tokyo Factory: All natural organic skin care line from LA that I’m obsessed with. My face glows with youth thanks to their face-masks!
5) Rodale’s beauty selection: One of the best organic beauty selections on the web and I can always find something new to love. Right now, this body scrub from NYL is permanently in my bathroom.
6) The Pure Bar – When I’m craving something sweet, these healthy snacks from pure bar are my savior.
7) The Restoration Hardware – One of my favorite places to browse for furniture and living. Here is the dream couch that I’m saving my money for. 8) Wanderlust + C0 – The affordable jewelry store that sells lovely pieces under $100.
9) M.Gemi – You would think that a quality hand-crafted shoes made in Italy is probably out of your prince range but I was surprised by how beautiful and affordable they are. As a flats devotee, these kitten heels are my favorite.
10) Graphic River – If you use photoshop, you’ll probably know this great resource already but one of my favorite things to search for is photoshop action. Just click on ‘add-ons’ and you’ll spend hours marveling at all the amazing things you can do with a click of a button in photoshop. Take a look at this, you can create clouds in a photo with this action:
I hope you enjoy this post! xoxoxxoxoxoxoxo
Monday, December 14th, 2015
Mondays are terrible even if you’re working at job you love. There’s something about it makes you dread going to work. But do you know what makes it a little bit easier? A clean and organized desk space!
(Source: West Elm, World Market, Tumblr, Martha Stewart Living)
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Happy September! Aren’t these rooms absolutely gorgeous? My favorite is the last one…imagine having your bed outside on a swing surrounded by woods? I can’t wait to recreate it with my own apartment!
(Source: Nordic Design, planete-deco.fr, Tumblr)
Friday, August 21st, 2015
My bedroom aesthetic is comfortable, organized and simple. Books and flowers are a must have additions in my bedroom! My favorite one is this last bedroom where you can walk outside to an open garden. How dreamy is that?!
(Source: Lonny.com, Linkdeco, Tumblr)
Thursday, July 23rd, 2015
If I were to design my dream home, I would take a lot of inspiration from this Stockholm Apartment by Oscar Properties. High ceilings, spacious living room and kitchen, sophisticated and clean lines make it looks so relaxing and modern.