Wednesday, January 20th, 2016
This is definitely a long over due post but why not? Shopping for clothes online is one of my favorite things. Shopbop, ASOS, Zara, Topshop are my daily must-visit websites to check out new arrivals and while I become more selective on what I buy over the years, my growing list of online shops grew substantially and not just clothes. There are accessories, beauty products, graphic design (I’m a photoshop nerd), software, and food. Here are the top 10:
1) MLM: A beautiful online shop with minimalist style.
2) Flynn Skye: A Boho Chic shop that sells pretty summer-ready tops and dresses.
3) Clare V Clutches: I’m a big fan of clutches and Clare V clutches are definitely my favorite. They’re stylish, practical and classic.
4) Tokyo Factory: All natural organic skin care line from LA that I’m obsessed with. My face glows with youth thanks to their face-masks!
5) Rodale’s beauty selection: One of the best organic beauty selections on the web and I can always find something new to love. Right now, this body scrub from NYL is permanently in my bathroom.
6) The Pure Bar – When I’m craving something sweet, these healthy snacks from pure bar are my savior.
7) The Restoration Hardware – One of my favorite places to browse for furniture and living. Here is the dream couch that I’m saving my money for. 8) Wanderlust + C0 – The affordable jewelry store that sells lovely pieces under $100.
9) M.Gemi – You would think that a quality hand-crafted shoes made in Italy is probably out of your prince range but I was surprised by how beautiful and affordable they are. As a flats devotee, these kitten heels are my favorite.
10) Graphic River – If you use photoshop, you’ll probably know this great resource already but one of my favorite things to search for is photoshop action. Just click on ‘add-ons’ and you’ll spend hours marveling at all the amazing things you can do with a click of a button in photoshop. Take a look at this, you can create clouds in a photo with this action:
I hope you enjoy this post! xoxoxxoxoxoxoxo
Monday, December 14th, 2015
Mondays are terrible even if you’re working at job you love. There’s something about it makes you dread going to work. But do you know what makes it a little bit easier? A clean and organized desk space!
(Source: West Elm, World Market, Tumblr, Martha Stewart Living)
Sunday, December 13th, 2015
I’m the kind of person who gets bored at the beach but I do enjoy dressing in a beach attire (short shorts, maxi dress, rompers, etc). Here are a couple of things I would put on myself if I’m in the mood to be at the beach. 1) Mikoh Playsuit 2) Schutz sandals 3) Abercrombie and Fitch bikini 4) Han Kjobenhavn State sunglasses 5) Wanderlust necklace 6) Olympus EPL-7 Pen 7) 2B Rose Lip Balm
Have a beautiful Sunday! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sunday, November 29th, 2015
I don’t know about you guys but I’m not done shopping yet. It’s so hard to resist all these amazing discounts and sales and when you tell yourself, “That’s it. This is the last one”, another too-good-to-pass-up sale pops up and you’re down the rabbit hole all over again. One of my favorite places to shop is shopbop and they are having a sale that is going on at this moment which gives you an incentive that the more you buy, the more you save. Take up to 25% off with the code here: Shopbop Sale. (brand exclusions may apply). Oh and this is on my “wishlist” (meaning: I’m buying them all!).
1) Soludos Jason Polan x Soludos Wink Smoking Slipper 2) One Teaspoon Blue Blonde Freebird Jeans 3) MONROW oversized V Neck Tee 4) Luv Aj The Spike Flare Necklace 5) Calvin Klein Underwear 6) Salad Love Book 7) Karen Walker Special Fit Harvest Sunglasses
Saturday, November 14th, 2015
Just because it’s the weekend doesn’t mean you can go outside in your sweatpants. Wearing pants that are relaxed but tailored can add an effortlessly polished look. Here are a couple of items I love to wear for the weekend! 1) T by Alexander 2) Vans sneakers 3) Demi Matte Lip Color 4) Komana Watch 5) Daily Look striped pants 6) Illesteva sunglasses
Monday, November 9th, 2015
(Source: Stylestalker, Vogue Spain, Vogue Germany)
Sunday, November 8th, 2015
It’s been an incredibly windy weekend and all I want to do is lounge inside with a cozy sweater. Before the holidays are here to wreck you, a nice Sunday should be spent on treating yourself a little.
Thursday, October 15th, 2015
What does working girl in 2015 needs? Here are some of my favorite finds from Shopbop and they’re having a 25 % off sale right now! 1) Zoe Karssen California Tee 2) AG Contour 360 Ankle Super Skinny Jeans 3) Marc by Marc Jacobs Metal Aviator Sunglasses 4) FRENDS Taylor Headphones 5) Tory Burch Buddy Signature Watch 6) Kate Spade New York Fox Clutch 7) Kate Spade New York Stripes Large 17 Month Spiral Agenda 8) Loeffler Randall Ambra Lace Up Flats
Monday, September 28th, 2015
Shopbop is one of the websites I check everyday for exciting new arrivals and I’m so excited about their principal denim collection with 13 top denim brands to create the perfect fit for every girl. Denim is a must-have in a a girl’s closet and I love the idea of different silhouettes suited for all kinds of occasions. I hope you like them as much as I do!
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2015
This week, I’m very inspired by the way Harriet Stewart combined minimalistic pieces with pops of color in her outfits for Fashion Week.
(Source: Elle UK)
Use free online photo cropping to design your photos